Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Uncertainty


Today I was sitting near my window, watching the deep blue sea. I could see the high and low buildings, the road outside and few cars parked on both sides of the road. I could see three persons standing near the bus stop. There was a girl in green skirt and one man and a woman with darker complexion .Suddenly it occurred to me, how uncertain the things in Life are. Few months back I had not thought that today I will be sitting here in this new country. When I started this blog I was in India and then I had not imagined that someday I will be writing these lines from Durban in South Africa.

Uncertainty and Change are the keynotes of LIFE. Yes, about a year back my husband got a job offer and we decided to move to Durban for a period of two years, as we had never been to this part of the world, we thought it would be a good change. I got too busy moving and settling, meeting new people, visiting new places. It was a nice change .Our children also visited us and in their sweet company time flew like any thing. We travelled a lot and were fascinated by the natural beauty of this place.

In 2008 I had decided to write regularly but in all this hustle and bustle of life I completely ignored my writing venture. I will not say that I did not get time as time is always there, only I did not get the mood. Now I am determined and may be the year 2009 will see something more penned down by me in these pages. But as uncertainty is the under current of Life, let’s see what happens.